Salvia Forum

( Für Mitglieder: Zur Anmeldung | Für Gäste: Zur Registrierung )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Magic Mushrooms

post Dec 29 2017, 15:19
Beitragslink: #1

Grünschnabel

Gruppe: Members

Hi guys, I simply need to inquire as to whether somebody at any point took a stab at utilizing shrooms or truffles for restorative purposes? I was perusing a few articles about this magic truffles and shrooms before drawing in my self out of the blue. Like this one from https://www.trufflemagic.com/blog/what-are-shrooms/ .They say that it has an exceptionally intense impact on the cerebrum and visualization. Not at all like maryjane does it have any therapeutic utilize? In one article that I've perused magic truffles or shrooms compaired to manufactured medications are exceptionally disturbing. Additionally magic mushroom are use on lessening the indications of despondency, over the top enthusiastic issue and uneasiness. It can likewise help individuals to stop smoking and liquor dependence. A few examinations additionally propose the property of magic shrooms/truffles can be helpful for disease patients. I would truly need to hear different bits of knowledge with respect to this new conceivable option meds. Much appreciated
Go to the top of the pageProfile CardPM
+Quote Post
post Dec 29 2017, 21:17
Beitragslink: #2

Grünschnabel

Shrooms have a widespread therapeutical value, which however is not 100% medically studied because for such psychodelics the government funds were cut.
Nonetheless claims were made that they act as antidepressants because of their serotonin activity.
Just as you stated people have success with overcoming addictions.
With a liquor dependence the first thing you would have to do is to tapper your use (consume less alcohol everyday) so the withdrawal won't be as heavy or potentially deadly as with cold turkey) When decreased you alcohol intake a fair amount you can start a treatment with shrooms to see if they help you with you problem.
+Quote Post
post Dec 29 2017, 22:27
Beitragslink: #3

Karussellanschubser

Gruppe: V.I.P.

Aus: DMT-Dom/Salviawelt

I've had depression all my life and I use psilocybin as an effective medicine against it. For about 3 years, I use psilocybin as a microdose once a week. I use the local mushroom species "Psilocybe Semilanceata" growing in Central Europe.
About 10-15 milligrams dried mushrooms is a single dose, which I take once a week.
For me, the effects are very similar to common prescription antidepressants, such as "Paroxat" or "Zyprexa", but without any side effects.
There ist only one important disadvantage with microdosing: The tolerance builds up very quickly, if you take this drug every day, so I made a compromise with myself, to take it only once a week, and only if the symptoms are very bad.

--------------------
Ausgesetzt in der Salviawelt, bei mir habe ich nur meine Bong und ein Feuerzeug. Entitäten werden mich begleiten. Ich zeige Ihnen, wie man hier überlebt!
+Quote Post
post Apr 26 2018, 07:59
Beitragslink: #4

Grünschnabel

Upon hunting. I saw this so-called panaeolus-cinctulus.Have you heard the panaeolus-cinctulus? It looks new to me and I check this article https://www.trufflemagic.com/blog/what-magi...olus-cinctulus/ that it grows only in the UK. It is also a hallucinogenic mushroom that grows from spring to fall in small clusters on compost piles well-fertilized lawns, gardens, and on rare occasions, dung. Magic mushrooms can be quite resilient and are capable of growing wherever conditions allow them to flourish. Once you develop your eye for hunting mushrooms, you’ll start recognizing places that allow them to grow.

Der Beitrag wurde bearbeitet von Doora am Apr 26 2018, 08:00 Uhr.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

1 Besucher zu diesem Thema (Gäste: 1 | Anonyme Besucher: 0)
Mitglieder: 0 |

stats
Aktuelles Datum: 28th March 2024 - 11:00

Linux powered Lighttpd Wir respektieren deine Privatsphäre. Keine IP-Speicherung! Stoppt die Vorratsdatenspeicherung!