Salvia Forum

( Für Mitglieder: Zur Anmeldung | Für Gäste: Zur Registrierung )

4 Seiten < 1 2 3 4 > 
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Photographs Of Salvinorin Crystals

post Mar 3 2004, 17:56
Beitragslink: #31

Grünschnabel

Gruppe: Members

//

Der Beitrag wurde bearbeitet von thneme am Apr 20 2012, 18:43 Uhr.

--------------------
--------
----
-
Go to the top of the pageProfile CardPM
+Quote Post
post Mar 3 2004, 18:47
Beitragslink: #32

Salvia Kenner

QUOTE(napNR1 @ Mar 3 2004, 17:11)
good txt .. sorry but how can i "konsumate" the cristals ??  dry.gif

i guess if you don't know exactly what you're doing, and that would make the question redundant,
you should not consume salvinorin crystals !
+Quote Post
post Mar 3 2004, 20:18
Beitragslink: #33

Salvia Meister
Group Icon

Gruppe: Moderatoren

Aus: Ulm

Salvinorin Chrystals should be used just for scientific research.
Unless you don't have acces to a method to measure µ-grams, you shouldnt leave it.

ANother way, that could be considerable, if you really like to try it, is to solve a certain amount of christals in a certain amount of alcohol an consume parts of the solution smile.gif

Or just leave it smile.gif

greetings
SiR
+Quote Post
post Mar 3 2004, 22:19
Beitragslink: #34

Crystal Grower

http://www.entheogen.com/forum/cgi-bin/ult...t=000101#000001

Der Beitrag wurde bearbeitet von Sphere am May 28 2004, 09:37 Uhr.
+Quote Post
post Mar 4 2004, 11:31
Beitragslink: #35

Crystal Grower

Oh, I forgot to add. If you want to download the photographs of crystals and extractions you can find zipped files at http://www.entheogen.com/articles/2004/sph...phere_pics.html - They have links to the files stored on their site all winzipped together.

Here is a link to a page that someone anonymously wrote about the extraction process I use. I have no idea who wrote it, but I did proof read it. http://www.entheogen.com/articles/2004/salvinorin.html

Bild: http://www.entheogen.com/images/site-and-article-images/salv_a.jpg

edit: There is one big problem with the article, the "anonymous" author who turns out to be the owner of Iamshaman.com who I have found out also owns entheogen.com - He will not allow the article to be edited to show that chilled Acetone is a very efficient extraction method because this is the same one he uses for making his own enhanced leaf and does not want anyone else to catch on how good it is because it is the most efficient for the amount of work required to extract and refine salvinorin. Hot high proof Ethanol will work just as efficiently as chilled Acetone. I found that the solubility of salvinorin to Acetone chilled down to -15 degrees F. was better than 80 degree F. Ethanol.

Der Beitrag wurde bearbeitet von Sphere am Feb 14 2005, 09:14 Uhr.
+Quote Post
post Apr 15 2004, 04:30
Beitragslink: #36

Crystal Grower

If you want to down load some nice pictures of Salvinorin crystals go to:

http://www.entheogen.com/articles/2004/sph...phere_pics.html

Der Beitrag wurde bearbeitet von Sphere am Jul 17 2004, 09:29 Uhr.
+Quote Post
post Apr 30 2004, 22:52
Beitragslink: #37

Crystal Grower

double post please delete

Der Beitrag wurde bearbeitet von Sphere am Jul 17 2004, 09:29 Uhr.
+Quote Post
post May 3 2004, 19:33
Beitragslink: #38

Salvia Meister
Group Icon

Gruppe: Moderatoren

Aus: Ulm

Wow - ;-)

That's all I can say this time ;-)
I always wonder where you get those loads of Salvia leaves, to support your extensive research.

Greetings SiR
+Quote Post
post Werbung:
Beitragslink: #0
werbung_avatar

Werbefachmann ;-)

Gruppe: Sponsoren

--------------------

Hinweis: Bitte die jeweilige Gesetzgebung in deinem Land beachten!

"All advertising advertises advertising." ~ Marshall McLuhan
+Quote Post
post May 8 2004, 22:01
Beitragslink: #39

Crystal Grower

Leaf comes direct from Mexico: http://www.aztecasplants.com/

I bought 10 kilos for my research, used it all up now.

Der Beitrag wurde bearbeitet von Sphere am May 8 2004, 22:02 Uhr.
+Quote Post
post May 9 2004, 12:40
Beitragslink: #40

Salvia Kenner

wow, thats a lot.
do you research just as a hobby?
i read that you don't make money out of it but do you work at university or something like that or do you have to buy all chemicals & leafs by yourself ?

Der Beitrag wurde bearbeitet von Dille am May 10 2004, 16:49 Uhr.
+Quote Post
post May 17 2004, 11:13
Beitragslink: #41

Crystal Grower

please delete this post, URL I put here earlier no longer exists.

Der Beitrag wurde bearbeitet von Sphere am Jul 17 2004, 09:30 Uhr.
+Quote Post
post May 17 2004, 11:35
Beitragslink: #42

Salvia Meister

Aus: CH

QUOTE(Grünerfreund @ Jun 19 2003, 20:42)
FRAGE: Warum übersetzt das keiner in Deutsch würds auch gern lesen !
kann nemlich kein Enlisch mad.gif  würd mich sehr freuen wenn sich nicht nur für mich auch für andere SD-user die kein Enlisch können die Arbeit machen würde das zu übersetzen.....danke

Impressiv!

@Grünerfreund: yaKOS übersetzte es wenner zeit hat....

--------------------
Gr33t!gnZ,

<--== Ð率ñ3 ==-->

www.Salvia-Flash.ch
Salvia, 3D-Psy-Pics, Forum, Shop & GOA

user posted image
+Quote Post
post May 18 2004, 13:29
Beitragslink: #43

Grünschnabel

Hi
At first congratulations for this posting -very interesting and detailed.Most people didn`t share their knowledge with other like you.Besides your way of extraction , i found it very interesting that "even LOTS of Salvinorin" gain little effect and with"waxes" more. Maybe it is the wax that causes better absorption,but maybe there are some other components ,which are nessasary to get a strong effect.
Besides Salvorin A ,there are some other potential psychotroph components in S.d. .
I got some similar effekts like S.d. with extracts of Coleus blumeii and S.splendes. Both containing components that are also found in S.d.but no Salvorin A. Would be interesting to know wich component got the crosseffect with Salvorin A.
Besides a good way of absorbing Salvorin A through the skin is Dimethylsulfoxid (DMSO).
Another maybe useful hint: I tryed an extraction wih liquid gas (hypercritical propan or CO 2) and got a result with very little chlorophyll (more light brown Than green) and more a powder than the usual gummy substance after first extraction with solvent.When i tested it ,the effect was weaker than the extact with everything in it.So i thougt that there was less Salvorin in it and this extractions method isn&acute;t good for salvia. So if you got lees effect with pure Salvorin A ,i maybe wrong and it`s a very good method for extraction which is very quick and maybe there are not so many Steps to purify it further.Will test it again when i got enough leaves.
Regards
Morlock

Der Beitrag wurde bearbeitet von morlock am May 18 2004, 18:15 Uhr.

--------------------
+Quote Post
post May 18 2004, 21:03
Beitragslink: #44

Crystal Grower

I have tried up to 25 milligrams of pure Salvinorin sublingually with no effect, then I added a few ml of 151 proof drinking Alcohol and still no effect. My assumption is that Salvinorin is not easily sublingually absorbed unless it is completely dissolved into Alcohol, just the powder with Alcohol will not work that way. I tried making a tincture out of pure Salvinorin and found it to be weak. From this I believe that for tincture to be effective you need to add some of the dark waxy compounds back into the Alcohol.

I believe that there are compounds in the leaf which help the Salvinorin to dissolve further into Alcohol than it would without them, I mean, into smaller more diffuse particles which can pass through the fine membranes in your mouth and might even make the Salvinorin somewhat water soluble so that you don't need Alcohol when masticating either leaf, or black wax which contains high levels of Salvinorin.

If your going to try to use it sublingually, purifying Salvinorin too far is counter productive. A chilled Acetone extraction might not have enough of the compounds from the leaf that you need for sublingual use.

You can extract Salvinorin using 99% Isopropanol, but it takes much longer to be efficient enough and won't work chilled. But, if you do a room temperature extraction with 99% IPA (not 70% too much water in that) and then remove only a portion of the wax using pure Naphtha (which you later completely evaporate out) then there might be enough of those compounds remaining so that it might work as a chew depositing the green extract onto something to chew it with.

These are only ideas for a chew, I don't know if it will work well enough that way either as I have not tried it myself.

Go to this link to see how to do the 99% IPA extraction. At the time it was written I believed that you had to powder your leaf for best extraction efficiency when using 99% IPA. I am not so sure about that now because I have since done extractions using IPA on only crushed leaf and had a fairly high efficiency anyway, but I still believe in powdering the leaf when extracting for tincture because you will certainly extract more of the compounds from the leaf which I believe make tincture more effective: http://www.erowid.org/plants/salvia/salvia...traction4.shtml

Der Beitrag wurde bearbeitet von Sphere am May 18 2004, 21:13 Uhr.
+Quote Post
post May 18 2004, 22:01
Beitragslink: #45

Grünschnabel

Aus: München

@ Share: Very Good Work *impressed*!

@alle non-englisch speaker: http://www.google.de/language_tools?hl=de wirft zwar ein etwas verwirrtes Deutsch raus.. aber mit nen bischen Gehirn-Gymnastik müsste man des schon hinbekommen etwas zu verstehen!

--------------------
Hier könnte ihre Werbung stehen!
+Quote Post

4 Seiten < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

3 Besucher zu diesem Thema (Gäste: 3 | Anonyme Besucher: 0)
Mitglieder: 0 |

stats
Aktuelles Datum: 28th March 2024 - 18:42

Linux powered Lighttpd Wir respektieren deine Privatsphäre. Keine IP-Speicherung! Stoppt die Vorratsdatenspeicherung!