Salvia Forum

( Für Mitglieder: Zur Anmeldung | Für Gäste: Zur Registrierung )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Alternative Meds?

post Sep 11 2017, 15:16
Beitragslink: #1

Grünschnabel

Gruppe: Members

Hi All, I just want to ask if anyone ever tried using medical cannabis as an alternative meds? I have read many articles about medical marijuana and how it can help you in terms of chronic pain, bone injuries, eating disorder/anorexia, anxiety disorders and panic attacks, inflammation, even cancer and a lot more. Like this article about a marijuana strain called Catfish from:http://www.ilovegrowingmarijuana.com/catfish/ . Cbd and thc are also new to me and I don't even smoke. If this is true I cant find any solid conclusive evidence that speaks to its efficacy. Any personal experience or testimonial would be highly appreciated. Thanks
Go to the top of the pageProfile CardPM
+Quote Post
post Sep 11 2017, 21:25
Beitragslink: #2

Usurpator
Group Icon

Gruppe: Admin

Hi! I've (ab)used cannabis for many years initially to ease chronic pain/eating problems. Nothing else worked, nothing a doctor prescribed worked at all. I was desperate, ready to do anything for a few hours of relief a day, a few "normal" hours. Cannabis made my symptoms go away within minutes.

I have since resolved this health issue, hopefully forever and after several attempts managed to stop smoking cannabis. It was much harder than anticipated going from smoking every second of the day to zero. I still like to smoke some days but with many months in between as I no longer need it to eat.

My personal conclusion: it's not a medical cure for anything but it will help you ignore symptoms and give you relief. If you abuse it or need it all the time, it will be harder to quit than you might think.

--------------------
smart & headshop
"Popular congresses are the end of the journey of the masses' movement in its quest for democracy."
Go to the top of the pageProfile CardPM
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

1 Besucher zu diesem Thema (Gäste: 1 | Anonyme Besucher: 0)
Mitglieder: 0 |

stats
Aktuelles Datum: 28th March 2024 - 23:15

Linux powered Lighttpd Wir respektieren deine Privatsphäre. Keine IP-Speicherung! Stoppt die Vorratsdatenspeicherung!