Salvia Forum

( Für Mitglieder: Zur Anmeldung | Für Gäste: Zur Registrierung )

Closed TopicStart new topicStart Poll

> Einleitung, Does that mean "Introduction"?

post Jan 7 2004, 05:09
Beitragslink: #1

Grünschnabel

Gruppe: Members

Hallo, fand ich vor kurzem Ihr salviaforum. Ich spreche oder lese deutsches, Holländer oder keine Sprache anders als Englisch. Jedoch habe ich Google.com's-Übersetzer benutzt, um alle Ihre Pfosten zu versuchen und zu lesen. Viele der Erfahrungen schwingen mit mir mit, aber ich bin noch zum salvia sehr neu und der ganzer Betrieb stellt dar. Ich hoffe, daß Sie sich nicht kümmern, um wenn ich heraus hänge und lese und versuche, hin und wieder bekanntzugeben. Ich bin interessiert, an, so viele Leute zu treffen ich Dose, das von diesem entheogen partake. Beifall und Liebe, Dallas

That was the google translation of my post below. How was it? You should try to read the English version your site.

Hello, I recently found your salvia forum. I do not speak or read German, Dutch or any language other than English. However, I have been using Google.com's translator to try and read all your posts. Many of the experiences resonate with me, but I am still very new to salvia and all the plant represents.

I hope you don't mind if I hang out and read and try to post once in a while. I am interested in meeting as many people as I can who partake of this entheogen.

Cheers and love,
Dallas
Bild: http://www.entheology.org/ubb/graemlins/heart.gif
Go to the top of the pageProfile CardPM
+Quote Post
post Jan 7 2004, 17:55
Beitragslink: #2

Salvia Meister
Group Icon

Gruppe: Moderatoren

Aus: Ulm

Hi there!

First of all..let's say google did ... what could i call it? ... not the best job translating your posting: I'm honest, I didn't understand the meaning until i read your english post. Maybe you could try babylon.com. Or just post everything in English. Most of us know English.

You recognized that there's not much conversation in our international board, because most people are german, austrian or swiss smile.gif
But there are some interesting posts about extraction techniques by sphere (maybe you have to change the timerange posts are displayed within <= understand what i'm talking of cool.gif )

Although i want to welcome you on our board and feel free to read out posts and participate the conversation smile.gif

Greetings
SiR
+Quote Post
post Jan 7 2004, 19:33
Beitragslink: #3

Grünschnabel

Hello Sirius, If/when I do post again, it will be in English. I was curious how bad the translation was. You should try reading the English translation of the German posts I have been reading. Not always easy to get the details, but I follow most things this way.

I look forward to reading more and contributing what I can, when I can.

Thanks much and peace.
+Quote Post
post Jan 7 2004, 20:30
Beitragslink: #4

Salvianaut

QUOTE(space wrangler @ Jan 7 2004, 19:33)
If/when I do post again, it will be in English.

That will be the better way I think, too biggrin.gif
However, welcome to the board! I hope you enjoy beeing a part of our community.
You are also welcome to have a look on our irc-chan.
irc.quakenet.eu.org 6667
#salvia-community

cu
+Quote Post
post May 28 2004, 20:59
Beitragslink: #5

Salvia Fan

Aus: hessen

*lool* mrgreen.gif google's translation... ohoh blink.gif
+Quote Post
post Mar 3 2006, 20:31
Beitragslink: #6

Salvia Fan

a couple of months, if not even years ago i had found a very nice translating-website, it was mentioned in an austrian computer-magazine called e-media, but unfortunately i had already forgotten the link a few weeks l8er when i wanted to refer to it and now i still don't know it any more sad.gif

google seems to suck obviously, but what did we set up an english zone for wink.gif

i hope you can get along with the english one, if you need to look up a particular german word I'd refer you to www.leo.org - the best english<->german online- dictionary i know! It's just for single words, though, but if one of the words your other website suggests doesn't fit too well, you can look up the german word to find maybe some different meanings smile.gif

well, enjoy and keep on salviaing wink.gif

l8er

flatda
+Quote Post
post Apr 8 2006, 22:02
Beitragslink: #7

Grandmaster Norris
Group Icon

Gruppe: Moderatoren

QUOTE(flatda @ Mar 3 2006, 21:31)
i hope you can get along with the english one, if you need to look up a particular german word I'd refer you to www.leo.org - the best english<->german online- dictionary i know!

its http://dict.leo.org.
try this for text translations: linguatec its not perfect but better than google. im currently downlo...erm...buying the full programm developed by linguatec, to see how good it is. for the internet translation: you should choose "Biologie" in "sachgebiet" and at the bottom "Deutsch - Englisch" at "Sprachpaare"

--------------------
QUOTE(painlezzjr @ Nov 26 2006, 03:28)
und das is der grund warum es heir keinen normalen spamthread gibt...

+Quote Post
post May 12 2006, 03:25
Beitragslink: #8

Salvianaut

Aus: Berlin

the translation is really crap... Dont ever use googles translator again^^

Babylon is quite a good tranlsator, its not perfekt but its good. I can really recommend it. Try babylon.

--------------------
By suffering comes Wisdom

While they were asleep, they did not realize they were dreaming... but when they awoke, they knew. some day will come great a awakening, then we will know this life was a dream. ~Chuang-Tse~

Die Würmer sitzen immer in den besten Äpfeln.

Manche männer versuchen lebenslang das wesen einer frau zu verstehen, andere beschäftigen sich mit weniger schwierigen dingen zum beispiel der Relativitätstheorie. ~Albert Einstein~
+Quote Post
post Werbung:
Beitragslink: #0
werbung_avatar

Werbefachmann ;-)

Gruppe: Sponsoren

--------------------

Hinweis: Bitte die jeweilige Gesetzgebung in deinem Land beachten!

"All advertising advertises advertising." ~ Marshall McLuhan
+Quote Post
post Oct 26 2006, 13:51
Beitragslink: #9

Grünschnabel

For singel word i use dict.leo.org and for a whole text i use babblefish.
It is all better than google´s trans. tools.

--------------------
+Quote Post
User is offline MMX
post Oct 26 2006, 16:30
Beitragslink: #10

Mr. Unbequem / Schlechter Umgang

Gruppe: V.I.P.

Desecrator of dead bodies!

--------------------
user posted image

12 einfache Tips für Kratom-Anfänger

Dieser Post fällt unter "Freie Meinungsäußerung" und erhebt keinerlei Anspruch auf Richtigkeit, Übereinstimmung mit geltendem Recht oder sonstige Relevanz.
Am besten ist es für den Leser, eine jede meiner Aussagen als Lüge zu interpretieren.

<sia> BKA! BKA! BKA!
+Quote Post
post Oct 26 2006, 17:37
Beitragslink: #11

Salvia Meister

welcome

just write english,... i think everybody of us will understand you. and if this isn't the case i will translate it for the users that can't speak english ^^
+Quote Post

Closed TopicTopic OptionsStart new topic

2 Besucher zu diesem Thema (Gäste: 2 | Anonyme Besucher: 0)
Mitglieder: 0 |

Aktuelles Datum: 24th April 2024 - 18:52

Linux powered Lighttpd Wir respektieren deine Privatsphäre. Keine IP-Speicherung! Stoppt die Vorratsdatenspeicherung!